Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Be Thankful #1

(This column is meant to foster a spirit of thankfulness.)

I'm thankful for the hope God has given me for my future, that I will be provided for and continue to grow relationally.

I'm thankful for the fact that I have food to eat today.

I'm thankful for an apartment that actually has a working heater.

I'm thankful for my family of believers and my ever-growing closeness with them.

I'm thankful for the fact that God continues to give me strength and power to get through tough daily trials.

I'm thankful for the fruit that I already see coming from stepping out to love people more.

And I'm thankful for how hard it is, which reminds me that I'm actually working hard at it and taking risks; building up relational muscle, as it were.

No comments:

Post a Comment