Thursday, April 28, 2011

Be Thankful #3

Sorry I kind of fell off the map for the last week. Last week was CRAZY.

I'm thankful for God being present and active in all the crazy stuff I go through, both the good and the bad.

I'm thankful for a GREAT spring break! Two trips to Yosemite with great friends, three days of a sports camp for kids, the best, God-redeemed swing dance night, and a crazy-stressful weekend that God demonstrated His power throughout!

I'm thankful for my friendship with Daniel Haynes. (and check out his nifty, new blog here)

I'm thankful that my boss is also a great friend and man of God.

I'm thankful that even my best efforts blow up in my face and cause me to make a fool out of myself. It reminds me that everything worth having is given by the grace of God and not because of my "merit".

I'm thankful that God is orchestrating my future.

I'm thankful for grace offered by Godly men.

I'm thankful for family, both mine and others.

And I'm thankful that great things in life do not come easily. It makes me appreciate them so much more when I do eventually get them. Some things are worth all the effort in the world.

God, may your name be glorified in our lives. May many people come to experience your love directly and through us, and may they come to know You, Father.

"Anything that comes easily and without sacrifice is rarely significant." -Cameron Strang, Relevant Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment